The DentalXChange team takes Halloween very seriously, and this year the teams really got creative with their Halloween Pumpkins. Take a look at the photos of our pumpkins below, and leave a reply with your name and the pumpkin you’d like to vote for in the comments section, or visit our Facebook page to click “Like” on your favorite pumpkin. 🙂
The Joker Pumpkin
Kermit the Frog Pumpkin
Stressed Out Pumpkin
Happy Meal Pumpkin
Angry Birds Pumpkin
The Finding Nemo Pumpkin
The Robo-Pumpkin (view video below)
To vote for your favorite, simply leave a reply below with the pumpkin you’d like to vote for along with your name. Thank you, and have a great Halloween!! [queue spooky Halloween music].
DentalXChange is eager to increase efficiency for you and your office, so we created the Activity Snapshot after much demand from our clients. This can be installed to your PC or Mac, and it is even available for on-the-go access for your iPhone or iPad.
What is the Snapshot?
The Snapshot is just that, a quick glimpse that gives your office an idea of how many claims/pre-treatments you’ve sent in the last day, 30 days or 60 days–you choose. We bring your office real-time reporting on the ClaimConnect side, PayConnect side and BillConnect side as well.
This is an exclusive DentalXChange product which is available now to all our offices for free, and the offices that have it so far can’t stop raving about it. The best part about the Activity Snapshot is that you simply log in and leave it open throughout the day with no effect to other office services. The Snapshot automatically updates every 2 minutes, giving you the most up-to-date report. Have a validation error? Know immediately and head to our website to fix it. Did a claim get rejected? No problem–with the Snaphot, you’ll know immediately. Here is a quick look at the DentalXChange Activity Snapshot:
Activity Snapshot Example
Here, we see how many claims our test office has billed for the past day, 30 days, and 60 days. It even gives us a total dollar amount for what has been billed for this time period, which is quite possibly the most popular feature.
The snapshot is fully customizable to work best for you. Give our support team a call today at 800-576-6412 x 452 if you’d like help on installing our FREE Snapshot, or follow the easy to read instructions here.
What’s better, is you can download the Snapshot to your iPhone or iPad for on-the-go access. You can even switch easily between multiple practices if you are managing multiple offices.
Leave a comment on how you think the Activity Snapshot can help your practice!
There are certainly many advantages to sending claims electronically, but many offices just aren’t convinced it’s the right step for them. Here are five clear advantages to sending claims electronically versus paper.
1) Save Money. Believe it or not, even your office that sees “just” 10 dental patients a day can benefit from sending electronic dental claims. Starting at just 25 cents per claim,* this can cost your office just $2.50 a day, whereas printing and mailing dental claims can cost over $5 a day including stamps and paper. Multiply this by 20 working days, and you’re saving about $50 a month on just supplies. Use our savings calculator here to find out exactly what you can save when you factor in labor.
2) Save Time: Click, capture and send. That’s all it takes to send claims through DentalXChange (call us for a free demo!). If you mail claims, you’re likely spending a few hours a day printing claims and checking errors.
3) Reduce Errors: Our state of the art Claim Validation system checks for errors on your claims. For example, we match claim codes to tooth numbers, so if a code is wrong, we flag it for you. Your DMD or Activity Snapshot lets you know within 2 minutes of uploading a claim, and you can easily fix the claim on our website.
4) Real-Time Claim Status: Do you constantly call insurance to check claim status? Save time by checking claim status online for most dental insurance companies. Get up-to-date information with the Real-Time Eligibility and Claim status package.
5) Paid Faster: On average, it can take up to 45 days to receive payment if mailing claims, but if you send your claims electronically, payment can be expected in as little as 48 hours for some insurance companies.
We have processed over 15 million dental claims a year and a total of $4 Billion in dental claims since 1989. If you’d like more information on why making the switch to DentalXChange is the right choice for your practice, give us a call at 800-576-6412 x 467.