DentalXChange is hiring a PHP Developer in Irvine, CA! If you’d like to join our dynamic, growing company, send your resume and cover letter to Hamidah Sonawalla at HR@DentalXChange.com.
We are looking for a PHP developer to join our project team. The individual must be highly collaborative and have ability that spans all areas of web application development and to be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle. The candidate will be responsible for new application development and improving an existing LAMP application to meet the changing needs of our business.
* Analyze, design, and develop systems and applications, working with the full software development lifecycle of new projects.
* Manage and troubleshoot application development and deployment of existing LAMP based applications.
* Consult with stakeholders, users and third-parties to gather information about needs, objectives, functions, features, and other requirements.
* Providing innovative solutions by researching technologies and software.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
* Demonstrated knowledge of application design principles, practices design patterns and software life cycles.
* Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development in PHP and PHP 5(OO).
* Working knowledge of MVC and PHP frameworks.
* Working knowledge of SEO technologies.
* Working knowledge of SOAP web services.
* Thorough knowledge of project/task estimation and planning.
* Demonstrated ability to participate in all phases of application software development.
* Demonstrated ability to evaluate user needs or specifications and translate them in a logical and practical set of software components.
* 3+ years programming experience with PHP.
* 3+ years experience with HTML and CSS design.
* 2+ years experience with Ajax development.
* Experience in integrating with SOAP web services.
* Hands-on experience with HTML5 and CSS3 a plus.
Range: $60,000 – $70,000 Based upon Experience