DentalXChange is hiring a Technical Support Representative in Irvine, CA! If you’d like to join our dynamic, growing company, send your resume and cover letter to Hamidah Sonawalla at HR@DentalXChange.com.
The Ideal Candidate…
• Go-Getter with a positive attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills. Self motivated and self thinker.
• Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize!
• Ability to multitask! Organized!
• Above average knowledge of the internet usage. Knowledge of XML a Plus.
• Ability to work with customers, partners and co-workers in a team environment.
• Past Dental services experience and knowledge in different Dental file formats: 837D, 277, etc. . .
• IT/Technical Support background in the Dental Field
Responsibilities of the Technical Support Specialist…
• Trouble shoot and resolve issues with current and future products.
• Learn and train other personnel on new products.
• Secondary support of customer service and sales in trouble shooting our products.
• Contact insurance companies and work with them on fixing problematic files.
• Setup of application to support new partners, functionalities or customers.
• Follow protocols set by supervisors and help others follow protocols
• Help with print operations when needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Above average computer skills and ability to troubleshoot
• Knowledge of X12 HIPAA file formats is a plus
• Understanding of application flows and problem solving is a must
• Minimum of 60 WPM
What We Offer….
• Competitive base salary.
• Paid Medical and Dental Benefits
• Paid Vacation
• Challenging and rewarding career opportunities
• Causal work environment
Salary Range: $15 -$20 Hourly Based upon Experience