Scott Wellwood, President of DentalXChange and Le Ann Morris, Vice President of Business Development for DentalXChange talk about how DDS Enroll E-Credentialing is revolutionizing the credentialing process in the dental industry.
DDS Enroll E-Credentialing is a web-based credentialing platform that allows providers to safely submit payer enrollment applications online. This innovative program reduced the enrollment process from months to just days.
DDS Enroll can be co-branded for any payer network, and is customizable to payer specifications and workflows. In addition to credentialing, the DDS Enroll platform supports all needed network forms and documentation.
Some of the features of DentalXChange’s DDS Enroll include:
- a provider profile with electronic signatures
- notifications and reminders when credentialing action is required
- custom application packets
- new hire and delegated options
- real time e-credentialing payer portal
- custom e-credentialing dashboard and workflow
- customizable dashboard
- automated primary source verification
- application history
- custom checklists