I can honestly say that 2017 was one of the most eventful in our history. While we have faced many challenges, I am so proud of the way our entire Team has faced them head on, and converted them into opportunities for both personal and company growth.
Throughout the year, our focus has been to broaden the scope of our offerings to all of our stakeholders. We have continued to reduce our dependency on outside entities in some areas, while entering into strategic partnerships where it made sense.
Noteworthy developments include:
- We have exceeded our forecasted growth in both claims and real-time transactions
- Print claims have been reduced to an all-time low of less than 4%, facilitated by new EDI relationships with numerous payers large and small
- Launch of our own Attachment service has rolled out extremely smoothly, with connections to most of our major Payer Partners contracted and in place
- Launch of our DDS Enroll Credentialing services for both Providers and Payers, including a co-branded Payer portal for Delta Dental of Colorado
- Rollout of a new DMD service improving functionality and accuracy
- Expansion of our Merchant Services capabilities including:
- EMV/FSA/HSA reprograming and implementation
- PCI, EHNAC, and other security re-certifications
- Improved Vendor integration with our Practice Management Partners
- Production and deployment of Training videos for both internal and external audiences
- Expansion of our Mailroom Services, allowing a Payer to completely outsource the processing of incoming paper claims and other documents, becoming 100% EDI
I truly feel we are uniquely positioned to have a fantastic 2018 and thank you all for your past and ongoing contributions to our success.